question

Andriy Bychkovskyi avatar image
Andriy Bychkovskyi asked

How to get leaderboard size

Hi.

Is there any way to get leaderboard size from client? I have simple daily challenge and want to display player place something like "You scored 159200. Your place is 23 of 259".

Thanks!

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Not in the leaderboard call itself, no. We're planning on adding more functionality to the leaderboard in 1H2018, but one thing you could do now as a shortcut is to have a Scheduled Task that gets the number of players in the segment of users with a non-zero score in your statistic and post that to Title Data, so that you could use that.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image
Brent Batas (Lisk) answered

One workaround for this I have is I just check the leaderboard position of someone with a score of 0 (you can just use a dummy account for this). It's not quite correct since you may have a lot of people with a score of 0, but it's close enough for me.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.