question

ebridavid avatar image
ebridavid asked

How to use an item in one catalog and affect another?

Hello guys, i'm using Simple API System to handle a bunch of items to sell, one of these items is a pack of cards. SIS create a catalog named "1" and i have another catalog named Cards, how to use one item in the "1" catalog to get the cards to the user inventory?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The design of the system is that you have all the items for your game in a single catalog - hence, the reason it's "catalog version" and not "catalog ID". We provide stores in catalogs so that you can define subsets of items for display purposes. Can you try updating to use that design pattern? I think you'll find that what you're trying to do will be much easier if you do - we don't really support interactions across catalog versions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.