question

bondarenkojenia avatar image
bondarenkojenia asked

possibilities of coupons

Hi I'm interested in all the possibilities of coupons, since I plan to do some marketing stuff via them. For example, I'm interested in the following: - the ability to set a date when the coupon expires - the ability to establish that the same coupon can be used by no more than X people, each of which - only once - the ability to have coupons of different types, so, one coupon - to receive one type of goods, and another coupon to receive goods of a different type.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Right now, coupons don't have expiration dates - they are simply one-time-use generated codes associated with a specific Item ID in your game's catalog. We'll be providing options for expiring coupons, as well as multi-use coupons in a future update.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.