question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Help Please

Sansvoid
started a topic on Mon, 10 August 2015 at 9:14 AM

Hey, I tried to sign up for a playfab account in Planatary Anihilation, but it said invalid characters or something

so then I went to the playfab website and by accident signed up to a developer account

FAIL

so now it won't let me use my email to sign up for a new account, it says it already is in use, or already exists or somwthing

I just want to play PA, please ..... Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Mon, 10 August 2015 at 1:02 PM

For help signing into a game running on our service, you need to work with the developer or publisher in question. In this case, support@uberent.com. The PlayFab site (and service) is specifically for game developers, for use in creating their games. If there's a forum post somewhere indicating that you should try something on the PlayFab site to log into a game, could you please let us know so that we can work to get this misinformation corrected?

Meanwhile, we'll update the account you created to change the email address, so that it's available for you to use in creating an account in the game.

Brendan

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.