question

admin-7 avatar image
admin-7 asked

How do I know my outstanding bill for Photon Multiplayer Plugin

We have enabled Photon Multiplayer Plugin in Playfab. Also, we have requested upgrade for concurrent connections and chat option provided on the plugin page with the credit card details.

How do I know about the outstanding amount that will be charged on the credit card?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Because the Photon App IDs from our Photon integration run in our account, it's not possible for us to directly provide the Photon dashboard for those apps. As a result, we don't have the current month's CCU peak (which is what determines billing) immediately available. Our teams have discussed different approaches a few times, and the final decision was that we should de-couple the billing, and have developers create Photon accounts with Exit Games directly, and then register their App IDs in our add-on, so that they can use the Photon dashboard directly. We'll be updating the add-on page for Photon for this shortly.

Please note that this will have no impact on current usage of Photon. If you're using our integration, with App IDs you got from the current Photon add-on page, everything will continue to work (and be billed) as-is. There's no need to move to the new model. For developers wanting to move to their own App ID, so that they can take advantage of this, that option will be live in the Game Manager soon.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.