lzjncn avatar image
lzjncn asked

c,C# MVC application call server api

在controller中調用server API 一直返回如圖中的狀態,通過console application調用server api 是ok的,

請問這是什麼原因

20171101183058.png (56.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

qingwen avatar image qingwen commented ·

务必打入黄和清卡里不要支付宝,他不会收外汇

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but we can really only provide support in English. Based on the information here, it sounds like you're saying that you're calling GetPlayerProfile, but that the async call doesn't complete. What happens if you make the call via Postman? Can you try getting a Wireshark capture with the SSL decrypted (https://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL#Complete_SSL_decryption_walk_through), so that we can see the specifics of the call?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lzjncn avatar image lzjncn commented ·

This is a MVC web application,When I call the PlayFab server API, it response nothing.

But when I use the console application,it can response the right result as normal.

I use the Java Web Application and Java main method to call the API, all success.

Anyone can help me ?

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes 0 ·
20171102155417.png (65.1 KiB)
brendan avatar image brendan lzjncn commented ·

Yes, I understand that you're using MVC. Which specific SDK are you using of those we make available, or are you using our Web API calls directly? The replies you're seeing imply a client-side issue, rather than a service issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.