question

glen avatar image
glen asked

Player Data Key/Value Pair Limit

Is there a limit on the number of player data key/value pairs we are able to store in Read Write Data, Read Data or Internal Data? I'm not asking about the number of pairs we can update in a single request but rather the total number of pairs we can store.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Realistically, there has to be a limit on pretty much everything, to prevent issues. The limit on the total number of key/value pairs in player data is actually the same as the number of keys that can be in a call, by default. For pro or enterprise customers, if you have a need for more data space, feel free to let us know via the devrel alias, and we can work with you on that.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

attractstudios avatar image attractstudios commented ·

Does that mean, that I can store 30 key/value pairs in total, if I have 10 kvps in Read Write Data, Read Data and Internal Data?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan attractstudios commented ·

Yes, that's correct.

0 Likes 0 ·
attractstudios avatar image attractstudios brendan commented ·

Thanks @Brendan

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.