question

josephtorbett avatar image
josephtorbett asked

Where should I write cloud script code? ,Where do I actually write cloud script code?

Is there some Javascript IDE I should use and if so, is there packages I need to import? Would love to have some prediction when I write the code!

Is there some IDE I should use and if so, are there packages you need to have on the script to make it work?

I would like to have some prediction when I write the code!

apissdksCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

My recommendation would be to use TypeScript in Visual Studio, as described in this post: https://blog.playfab.com/blog/typescript2.

8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

josephtorbett avatar image josephtorbett commented ·

Am I suppose to add some of the APIs from playfab? Such as the server API or otherwise?

1 Like 1 ·
brendan avatar image brendan josephtorbett commented ·

The Server APIs are already present in our Cloud Script servers - if you have a look at the revision 1 script that is automatically placed in all new titles, you'll see an example of this (server.{ {api call}}).

0 Likes 0 ·
josephtorbett avatar image josephtorbett brendan commented ·

Okay okay, but what about getting the predictions to come up while I write the code in the code editor?
Thats the main issue I'm having. I just wanna know I'm actually writing the proper code. haha.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
josephtorbett avatar image josephtorbett commented ·

Awesome, thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.