question

soojinkai avatar image
soojinkai asked

Existing accounts unable to login issue,Existing accounts have stopped being able to log in

Hi, I'm working on a game at the moment using Playfab (title id of E363), and am having an issue with logging in- about 3 days ago, existing accounts stopped being able to log in. However, accounts made after that time are still working as expected.

Attempting to log into an old account results in the following response:

{
    "code": 401,
    "status": "Unauthorized",
    "error": "AccountNotFound",
    "errorCode": 1001,
    "errorMessage": "User not found"
}

Thanks for any help with this!

Hi, I'm having an issue with PlayFab- existing accounts for the game that I'm working on (title id of E363) have stopped being able to log in.

These accounts worked fine for a while, then all accounts stopped working at the same time (about 3 days ago). However, accounts created after this day when accounts stopped working still work as expected. This issue is only affecting named accounts- LoginWithPlayfab fails on every attempt, while LoginWithIOSDeviceID and LoginWithCustomID work fine.

The response on attempting to login is as follows:

{
    "code": 401,
    "status": "Unauthorized",
    "error": "AccountNotFound",
    "errorCode": 1001,
    "errorMessage": "User not found"
}
Account Management
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

soojinkai avatar image soojinkai commented ·

Sorry for the doubled up post! The post appeared to disappear after pressing login and send, and I'd thought I'd lost my post, so I rewrote it, but on clicking send both appeared.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This is specifically what we talked about in ticket 9271. You asked us to move the title to your other Publisher ID. As stated in the ticket, that means that any player accounts created before that change are no longer accessible - we called that out because we wanted to make sure you were aware that this would be the impact. If you need us to change it back, can you please reply to the original ticket?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

soojinkai avatar image soojinkai commented ·

Hi @Brendan, the real kai here, (it was our engineer posting using my account above) Sorry for the confusion - I have neglected to inform the team of what would happen after the migration. No worries about this issue!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.