question

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image
Brent Batas (Lisk) asked

Max items to update via SetCatalogItems

Is there a maximum number of items we can update via the SetCatalogItems (or UpdateCatalogItems for that matter) API call?

I developed a proprietary GUI tool that I use to edit all my data, and it exports to JSON/XML formats for use in other apps. I want to unify my data editing, so I want to add items my tool and add an exporter which will then call SetCatalogItems to update the catalog.

I am thinking of calling this with approximately 150-200 items or so.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Joshua Strunk avatar image
Joshua Strunk answered

Would need a confirmation but in my experience, I have never had an issue always updating our titles whole catalog(far more than 200 items) with SetCatlaogItems. Any issues I have had with that call stem from going over the total item limit, a data size limit on an individual catalog item, or hitting an update frequency limit.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image Brent Batas (Lisk) commented ·

Awesome to hear, thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.