question

andrearossini avatar image
andrearossini asked

Search filter for players

Hi,

I have seen the 'Search Tips' button in players tab (on Dashboard). I need exactly that in order to find an account.

I would filter using 'city' and 'countryCode' but I wasn't able to find out the correct syntax.

Can you provide me an example where you filter with 'city' and 'countryCode' tag?

I need also to filter using 'created' passing as argument a specific date, is it possible?

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Andrea

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It sounds like what you're looking for is more of a way to query data from the player profiles, ala SQL. For that, I'd recommend using our Snowflake integration. Alternately, if the player you're looking for logged in within your retention window, it would be easiest to do what you're describing in the PlayStream Event History tab (Analytics->Event History). There, you could enter a search like this, for example:

eventData.eventName:player_logged_in AND eventData.timestamp:[2017-09-27T12:11:12 TO 2017-10-01T05:01:29] AND eventData.Location.City='Toronto'
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rico Steemers avatar image
Rico Steemers answered

In case for anyone wondering, you can search cities by using the same property as for countries by writing down the city name. The country doesn't have to be specified.

Location.CountryCode=Las Vegas

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.