question

wangying avatar image
wangying asked

game server build limit

I have update a server zip file in new build page. After 100 percent, It is said that ”The field Max instances per host must be between 1 and 1000 “ and “Build ID is required”.So I can't save build.

Is there some limit about game server build size or number of files.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What is the Title ID, so that I can have a look at your current configuration? Also, what is the size of the zip file containing your server build?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wangying avatar image wangying commented ·

zip file is about 2.5GB.I just stuck in New Build page and can't save build.So I didnt have the configuration.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan wangying commented ·

That would likely be the issue, then. In the free tier, the limit on the build size is 1GB. Have a look at the Settings->Limits page for the specifics (and upgrade options). Alternately, I know that your team is looking into possibly signing up for the professional tier, in which case the limit would be significantly higher.

0 Likes 0 ·
wangying avatar image wangying brendan commented ·

Thanks.I didn't notice that.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.