question

tringuyen1204 avatar image
tringuyen1204 asked

LoginWithCustomID seems dangerous?

I can spam thousands and thousands new user accounts only with my title id called from ClientAPI, and this title id can be exposed easily with some network capture tools. How can I protect my game server without using Enterprise Solution?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You should turn off any API endpoints you're not using via our API permission policies: https://blog.playfab.com/blog/permission-policies

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tringuyen1204 avatar image tringuyen1204 commented ·

Thank you for answering that fast,

I have one more question: is logging in with encryption only available for Enterprise Package (as far as I read on you documents) ? Can Professional Tier get this feature too?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan tringuyen1204 commented ·

That's correct - using Base64 encoded data using a title RSA key is an Enterprise tier feature. If that's something you'd like to look into, please feel free to email us at devrel@playfab.com.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.