question

madowlgamesuk avatar image
madowlgamesuk asked

Editor Extension wont work

Hey, i get 3 errors when i implement the Editor extension into unity 2017.1.0f3

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs(102,13): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor.HideRepaintErrors(Action)' has some invalid arguments

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs(102,31): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `method group' expression to type `Action'

Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs(171,17): error CS0119: Expression denotes a `variable', where a `method group' was expected

could not find a solution in the forums

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

madowlgamesuk avatar image
madowlgamesuk answered

Solved it.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

What was the resolution, so that others who run into this have the info?

0 Likes 0 ·
syonezawa44 avatar image
syonezawa44 answered

Not sure if this is the same as OP, but I encountered the same errors when importing the editor package.

It turns out I had a class in my project named Action, and so the errors thrown was PlayFabEditor.cs trying to access my Action instead of System.Action.

Changing

private static void HideRepaintErrors(Action action)

to

private static void HideRepaintErrors(System.Action action)

fixed the error.

1 comment
10 |1200

madowlgamesuk avatar image madowlgamesuk commented ·

I think it was the same for us. Never got back with the solution my bad.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.