question

John Peterson avatar image
John Peterson asked

External libraries with CloudScript?

Dear PlayFab community,

I'm wondering how we might go about accessing any external libraries with our CloudScript code? I'm guessing that we'd need to provide the source directly with our uploads, but I'm hoping that maybe there are services for which I'm not aware. For example, are there some objects/utilities that are available with the Chrome V8 platform that are exposed for our use? If so, how would we integrate with that (if at all)?

I ask, because there are a number of packages that I see on npm for which I'd love to integrate with. But, I don't know how I'd be able to do that.

apisCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but while you can include any JavaScript source code you like in your Cloud Script, it is not possible to upload arbitrary packages. We are looking at potential future updates that would allow for more flexibility in Cloud Script.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.