question

agalliaret avatar image
agalliaret asked

How to get all Stores from catalog?,How to download all Stores using c#

Hello.

I want to get all Stores from Catalog using c# (like "Download Json" button on website) How can 1 get them or get all Stores id's?

Thank You.

Hello, I want to download all Stores from Catalogs (like "Download Json" buttom on website). How can I cope this button in c# or get all Stores id's?

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There's a "Download JSON" button in the Stores sub-tab in the catalog. Just click on a catalog, then click Stores, and you'll see the option there.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

agalliaret avatar image agalliaret commented ·

But I want to automate these actions by using c#. Are there any methods in API to download all stores or get all of them ID's?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan agalliaret commented ·

Sorry, you want to automate what, specifically? If you're creating an Admin tool, you can use the Admin API methods to read and update (or delete) the Stores. Ex: https://api.playfab.com/documentation/admin/method/GetStoreItems.

0 Likes 0 ·
andy-3 avatar image andy-3 brendan commented ·

The StoreID is required for this, so it's not useful for a client that doesn't already know the store names.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.