question

pdaz avatar image
pdaz asked

Action rules

I can't create any rule for title 1941 to trigger Cloudscript from Playstream, hitting the limit. But I don't have any at all.

Title is over the limit of 3 for ActionTriggerCount. No more can be created until some are deleted.
limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Actually, you do have more than 3 Action triggers. Bear in mind that Prize Tables also count towards this (so, in point of fact, you're well over that limit - we're not strictly enforcing the limit on Prize Table actions yet).

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdaz avatar image pdaz commented ·

Well, I removed 1 of Prize Tables but still can't create new Rule when having 2 Prize Tables.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan pdaz commented ·

Correct - each of the rewards you're specifying in the prize tables is an action trigger. You'd need to remove all but two of them to be able to free up an action trigger.

0 Likes 0 ·
pdaz avatar image pdaz brendan commented ·

Thanks, removing more Prize Tables helped me. I created rule DB796B38266FB725 to execute script after player_realmoney_purchase when PurchasedProduct is offer0, offer1, offer2 or offer3 but it is not executed at all. Results are not published in PlayStream.

I think the reason is that PurchasedProduct is not really a string, it is an array.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.