question

agado avatar image
agado asked

Playfab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK on mobile platforms,Match Making Support for mobile platforms

As PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK doesn’t support Android and iOS platform, I was wondering if it is possible to use cloud script functions to use this services ? like I will just call a function via it is name like any normal ExecuteCloudScriptFunction and do use this services on the server side (Playfab CloudScript) ?,As PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK doesn’t support Android and iOS platform, I am thinking if there is a solution to use the cloudscript functions to use this service on playfab server side via cloud scripts ? is that possible ?

unity3dCloudScriptmultiplayerShared Group DataMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

As you mentioned, currently PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK doesn’t support Mobile platform. The Cloud Script allows clients to request execution of custom server-side functionality, but you cannot use the SDK’s services via the cloud script functions. You can post a feature request for it or vote on PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK. for Android and iOS - Playfab Community (https://community.playfab.com/idea/66354/playfab-lobby-and-matchmaking-unity-sdk-for-androi.html) .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.