question

aruchanism avatar image
aruchanism asked

Google Play Sign In And PlayFab problem

Hello, i'm newbie in this, bear with me. i used Google Play Sign method with Playfab, and it works when i build it as apk. But when i publish it in google play, it doesn't work. I read somewhere that i should use SHA-1 fingerprint generated in google console, and paste in google cloud platform's OAuth credentials. But i used Web applicatino type OAuth, and as far as i know it doesn't have such certficate. what should i do?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Have you followed the document : Setting Up Google Play Games Services | Google (https://developers.google.com/games/services/console/enabling) for Developers to set up the Google Play Games services? It describes how to obtain the SHA1 fingerprints. In addition, since we are not experts on Google play, we recommend that you may ask Google Team for further assistance.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.