question

rmsuhail11 avatar image
rmsuhail11 asked

How to upload userdata as a .json file to server,Is there a way to upload UserData as a .json file

I know how to upload KVPs to backend, but all i wanted to know,if there is a way that i can upload all user related data as a .json file to backend and not as single entities through code

I know how to upload KVPs to the backend , but i wanted to know if there is a way that i can upload the userdata as a .json file through code to the backend.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Currently, all user data is string/string key/value pairs, so you would write a JSON using ToString or Stringify, depending on your language/library.

We will be introducing a newer data model in the coming weeks which will provide for arbitrary data upload, however - keep an eye on our blog for more info on that as we roll it out.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.