question

projectsummers@outlook.com avatar image
projectsummers@outlook.com asked

Can't Upload JSON,Can't upload JSON

Anytime I Upload the JSON, it uploads, but when I click, "Upload File," It rejects it.,When I upload it, it works until I click "Upload File," then it just rejects it. This is happening to all my devices, too.

Player DataPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

After my testing, the Uploaded JSON file feature of the Catalogs (Legacy) works fine in my title. Please note that before uploading a JSON file to create the catalog, you should make sure that your current title has created the currency which associated with the item price in the JSON file (creating the catalog via JSON file will not automatically create the missing currency). Otherwise, the JSON file will not be uploaded successfully. You can check as I mentioned, and if the issue still exists, please let us know.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oh whoops, forgot to add currency. thx for your time tho!

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi projectsummers@outlook.com commented ·

Glad to know the problem is solved.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.