question

Collin Meier avatar image
Collin Meier asked

Email address not available in unreal engine

I created a game title then through unreal engine. I created an account under my email then I use that email the test then I deleted that account through the website title then I tried to make another account with the same email that didn’t work so I deleted the title and the studios cause I thought that would work, it didn’t so I deleted the title and then my Fab account that the studio was under. Then I read all the stuff I did before and it still didn’t work. What could I do to fix it.

unreal
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Collin Meier avatar image Collin Meier commented ·

Error was email address not available and around how long would it take for this queue to delete my account. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Did you receive any error messages when you created a new account using the previous email address? In fact, deleting Master Player Account will queue the user account for deletion. It may take some time for the account to be processed (it's a queue, and the cleanup for all elements of an account is non-trivial). Players cannot log in until the account is completely deleted, all we can do is wait for the process to complete. If you want to re-use the login credentials immediately, you may unlink it first before deleting it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.