question

dbubalo1987 avatar image
dbubalo1987 asked

Login / Sign in with Apple

Hey guys,

I've checked so many threads on that topic, and nowhere on the internet I can find a full tutorial on how to integrate Sign in with Apple.

I know that you guys don't have a tutorial on this, but this is really SO basic that you need to have it nowadays. Please make a tutorial on Sign in with Apple and Sign in with Google which is explained step by step, no matter if it is on your scope or not, why can't you make it just slightly easier for us devs that have to deal with so many things at once.

Please.

Best regards

appleAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you want the documentation about Apple Add-on settings in PlayFab, then you may refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/authentication/platform-specific-authentication/apple-open-id , which explains it step by step. After setting up, you can get the identity token from Apple to call the API LoginWithApple to login the player.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dbubalo1987 avatar image dbubalo1987 commented ·

Hey, I've found something on the AssetStore and rewrote the code a bit. The link you've sent I've already done all the things in it, for me it's about what the code needs to look like. I'm using Unity...

What's wrong with my code, I've posted it on PasteBin

https://pastebin.com/KKsa6g7B

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi dbubalo1987 commented ·

The API LoginWithApple needs IdentityToken as a required property, and PlayFab will simply validate the token with Apple. About how to obtain this token, since we are not expert on iOS, you may consult Apple or Unity community for technical support.

0 Likes 0 ·
dbubalo1987 avatar image dbubalo1987 Neils Shi commented ·

Yeah that‘s always the same answer you guys give in the forums. We Devs need your help on this, and having an Apple Sign-In is a basic authentication-feature that almost every app needs today to succeed. Why can‘t you guys go over this and make a step by step guide from the beginning to the end, no matter if the apple-part isn‘t your „part‘

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.