question

Sala, Vasavi Raja Rajeswari avatar image
Sala, Vasavi Raja Rajeswari asked

GetReportData (Admin) API is not getting data in csv file downloaded via API

Hi @Neils Shi

Thankyou for your response.

I cross verified the Dashboards->Reports and I can see report for Feb 26th with data in playfab but not in csv download url

and We observed for titleId EA963 reports -> ThirtyDayNewUserRetentionReport , ThirtyDayRetentionReport are coming with empty records for 12-03-2024 in downlaod url where as in playfab we have data.

Could you please check and let us know what can be the issue.

related to https://community.playfab.com/questions/144564/getdatareport-is-not-getting-data-in-csv-file-down.html I was not able to post there, so created a new question with attached link to the previous conversation.

Thankyou.

Player Dataanalytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

There is an issue with Playfab report feature, and our engineers are working on it. We will notify you if there any updates. Thank you for your understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.