question

Evgeniy avatar image
Evgeniy asked

ExecuteCloudScriptForEntity and lost events in history

Hello!

Since March 5th, I have noticed a new type of API requests ExecuteCloudScriptForEntity on the dashboard. After that some events in history (for example, player_statistic_changed) were no longer added.

I did not make any significant changes to the games. This affects several of my titles. Screenshots refer to title 3218A

What is this? How to fix it? I need all the events in history

6893-%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-2024-03-13-%D0%B2-155515.png

6892-%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-2024-03-13-%D0%B2-164939.png

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

According to the picture you provided, a large number of API LogicInternal/ExecuteCloudScriptForEntity were suddenly called recently, this means you should have recently created a rule to execute the cloud script. And at the same time, you mentioned that the generation of the event "player_statistic_changed " cannot be retrieved on data explorer (basic). Please note that if you update the statistic value to be the same as the previous value, calling the API UpdatePlayerStatistics will not generate the event "player_statistic_changed ". Based on the above two points, we guess that you may recently create a rule which executes a cloud script to change the player statistics. Therefore, we recommend that you may check whether the player's statistics have really changed, and whether there is a problem with your cloud script code logic that causes the player to update their statistic with the same values every time.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Evgeniy avatar image Evgeniy commented ·

Hello! Thanks for the reply. I have not created new rules to execute the cloud script and have not modified scripts. This affects all players. No one has "player_statistic_changed" events since March 5th. Neither on data explorer (basic) nor data explorer (advanced). However, I can see the events in the PlayStream Monitor.

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi Evgeniy commented ·

Could you navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Data] -> [Manage Event (Preview)] to check if the sample rate is causing the issue?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.