question

lg avatar image
lg asked

500 on endpoint Server GetLeaderboard for one title

I face a nondeterministic behaviour while making a call on endpoint Server/GetLeaderboard. Sometimes when I make a get call on https://f911d.playfabapi.com/Server/GetLeaderboard

I get an 500 error the response does not give me any more hints what went wrong, also that same endpoint behave as expected for most of the calls, I do not face that error for that same flow on title with id 63CA6. Can you pls check the logs for the title f911d?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

The 500 error “InternalServerError” indicates an unexpected error event. I have checked your title and it looks like this is an occasional issue, you can implement a retry mechanism which use an exponential backoff strategy (every time you retry, the delay between retries should increase exponentially). In addition, please note that we cannot guarantee that requests will be 100% successful, so occasional sporadic errors are normal.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.