question

frederic markus avatar image
frederic markus asked

Churn not happening after two weeks,No one in Churn after almost two weeks

Hello, our game has 3000 players daily, data is sent to playfab but it's been two weeks and the 'up to 48hours for churn' warning is still there. And there is no way to find player churn anywhere. What are we doing wrong? Thanks!,Hello, our game has 3000 players daily, we have been sending data to playfab for the past two weeks and the 48 hours warning is still displayed with no way to see player churn anywhere. What are we doing wrong? Thanks!

PlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If you want to get churn players, you can refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/data-analytics/learn-data/churn-prediction/churn-prediction-quickstart#create-a-churn-prediction-segment-and-apply-mitigation-strategy to create a churn prediction segment 48 hours after enabling the churn prediction feature. After you create a segment, you can get the players in the segment through the GetPlayersInSegment API. If I misunderstood your question, please feel free to let me know.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

frederic markus avatar image frederic markus commented ·

Hello, as I was trying to explain, we have enabled churn prediction two weeks ago and there is no way for us to see churning players in the drop down menu in a segment. It just doesn't appear and keeps saying that we need to wait 48 hours. But it has been two weeks already. We have 3000 players daily. We are not hosted by Playfab but we are sending data (Login etc) to it. What are we doing wrong?

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha frederic markus commented ·

Could you please provide us with your TitleId so we can take a look?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.