question

oriolperarnau avatar image
oriolperarnau asked

Get Inventory Items request for specific item ids

Hello world!

I'm tinkering with the inventory v2 in Azure, and after modifying the inventory with the ExecuteInventoryOperationsAsync request I want to return to the player the total amount of items modified, to avoid any type of client/server desynchronization.

So my question is, is there any way to make an InventoryItemsRequest for an array of item ids? I have seen that I can pass a filter, and I was thinking of doing a concatenation of strings, but it looks pretty awful ( "item_id eq 'item_1' or item_id eq 'item_2' or ... item_id eq 'item_n'" ).

Thanks in advance!!

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I'm afraid there is no other way to get inventory items for specific item Ids other than the way you mentioned. Since you already know the change in item quantity, you could calculate the changed item quantity directly on the client after executing the ExecuteInventoryOperations API.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.