question

Maximilien avatar image
Maximilien asked

Receipt Validation broken on my title

After changing an item iD, I get a very strange error when using a verification API call,

When calling a verification for the first item in the list, the item gets added to the inventory, but returns an error to the client "item not found in catalog",

When calling a verification for the second item in the list, the item doesn't get added to the inventory, and returns the same error,

Using inventory and catalog legacy,

It worked perfectly until I removed an item and added a new one,

I already deleted the catalog and made a new one, with same items, but it still repeats the same errors,

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Maximilien avatar image
Maximilien answered

Solution found after a few hours of trial and testing,

After re adding the product_id that I deleted from apple connect to playfab catalog again, there was no error anymore,

So it seems the ValidateIOSReceipt API only works if the playfab catalog includes all product_ids (including the ones already deleted from apple connect)

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang commented ·

Glad to hear that you solved the problem and thank you for your sharing.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.