question

marianolarronde avatar image
marianolarronde asked

Error Adding New Item in Catalog (v2): 'Invalid Locale' with Correlation Id

I'm relatively new to using PlayFab and am encountering an issue while attempting to add a new currency(V2) through the PlayFab Admin Panel. Despite following the recommended steps, I've run into an error that I'm unsure how to resolve.

Error Message: "Invalid locale, coins. Correlation Id: w6+MrtDObE6NxLSBhInS3w.0"

Here's a brief overview of the steps I took before encountering the error: 1. Logged into the PlayFab Admin Panel. 2. Navigated to the Catalog V2> currency>section to add a new currency. 3. Filled out the necessary details for the new currency.

Thank you for your time.

support
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I can create new currency successfully in my test. So, I can’t reproduce your issue. May I know how you set the “necessary details” for the currency?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.