question

Toàn Nguyễn avatar image
Toàn Nguyễn asked

Need help about matchmaking ticket status for lobby members

I am using the lobby to create a group of 4 players. When the "lobby host" creates a matchmaking ticket, what event can I do to share ticketID to all lobby members?

I have to try to add ticketID manually for other members and call JoinMatchmakingTicket, but after that, only the "lobby host" can receive the event from PlayFabMultiplayer.OnMatchmakingTicketStatusChanged, the other members do not know anything about their ticket status, is it a rule or I do something wrong?

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

When the "lobby host" creates a matchmaking ticket, what event can I do to share ticketID to all lobby members?

Sorry for the late reply, lobby owner can share matchmaking tickets with other lobby members through lobby data.

After that, only the "lobby host" can receive the event from PlayFabMultiplayer.OnMatchmakingTicketStatusChanged, the other members do not know anything about their ticket status, is it a rule or I do something wrong?

From my testing, other members (those who join the ticket created by lobby host) can also receive the OnMatchmakingTicketStatusChanged event. For more info, you can refer to my example code below:

PlayFabMultiplayer.OnMatchmakingTicketStatusChanged += PlayFabMultiplayer_OnMatchmakingTicketStatusChanged;

private void PlayFabMultiplayer_OnMatchmakingTicketStatusChanged(MatchmakingTicket ticket)
     {
         // Store and print matchmaking ticket
         Debug.Log(ticket.TicketId);

// Examine matchmaking ticket status
         Debug.Log(ticket.Status);

}
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.