question

angelonathanielmartinez avatar image
angelonathanielmartinez asked

[HELP] Need help on solving why the token id from url returns as AuthDoesNotExist

Hi,

Currently, I'm using ReactJs to reset the password of a user. Unfortunately, it keeps on returning the error code 1327 (AuthTokenDoesNotExist). I'm parsing the "token={value here}" but to no avail it still returns an error. I have also tried this on Postman but to no avail, the problem still pops up. I have double checked my TitleId, Secret Key and event the Token but still the problem is the same. I will place sample pictures for more context

Here is the postman call 6843-image.png

Here is the link from the sample reset email of playfab 6837-image.png

apiswebhooks
image.png (116.0 KiB)
image.png (62.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Please note that the token from the default account recovery email (no Email TemplateId is specified) cannot be used with API ResetPassword, because the default account recovery link already implemented the reset password UI and features, you don’t need to do anything. In your case, you should use the token from the account recovery email which use Email TemplateId to send. For more information, you can refer to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/engagement/emails/using-email-templates-to-send-an-account-recovery-email .

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.