question

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun asked

about gpgs v2

Hi. I got a good comment on what I wrote below. I have a question after looking at the page (https://learn.microsoft.com/ko-kr/gaming/playfab/features/authentication/platform-specific-authentication/google-play-games-sign-in-migration-details) ). I understand the concept of logging in using LoginWithGoogleAccount in version 0.10.14 of gpgs and changing the user to Google PlayGames ServicesAccount. The problem is that from March, I have to use the 0.11 version of gpgs, but in this case, users can't use LoginWithGoogleAccount.

So what should I do for users who need to access in March?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You may refer to Migrating from Google Sign-in to Google Play Games Sign-in in Unity Fallback - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to keep using LoginWithGoogleAccount in 0.11.x version of the plugin, this should be considered as a fallback alternative since having to log in through the browser could affect player's experience.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.