question

cihan-gs avatar image
cihan-gs asked

Createa Lobby error . no PlayFab entity token was associated with the provided entity key. 0x89236402

Hi I am trying to create a lobby for my game in Unity by following the steps in Azure's documentation (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/lobby/lobby-matchmaking-sdks/multiplayer-unity-plugin-quickstart). However, when I follow the "Create and Join a Lobby" section, I encounter this error: no PlayFab entity token was associated with the provided entity key. Use PFMultiplayerSetEntityToken to associate a PlayFab entity token with a PlayFab entity key before passing that entity key to the API. 0x89236402 I do not fully understand the error and could not find any information about it online. Can anyone help me with this?

unity3dentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Before creating a lobby, you may need to set the entity token using the "PlayFabMultiplayer.SetEntityToken()" method. You can pass in the "AuthenticationContext" in the login result as a parameter of this method.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cihan-gs avatar image cihan-gs commented ·

Thank you for the answer, the problem is what you said.

0 Likes 0 ·