question

Kevin avatar image
Kevin asked

Game Manager: Settings button doesn't work

Today, the Title Settings button in the Game Manager doesn't work:

6799-playfab-game-manager-settings-button.png

Nothing happens when I click on the button. I have tested using Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. I have tried closing and re-opening the browser, clearing the cache, and logging out of and back into my account, but the issue persists in both browsers.

EDIT: This problem only occurs on the "Title Overview" page, not on other pages.

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

6790-image.png

It works fine in my title. You can try it later to see if it persists.

image.png (15.9 KiB)
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin avatar image Kevin commented ·

Still having the same issue today.

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang Kevin commented ·

Could you please tell me your title id ? Also you can try another device to see it’s account issue or device issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin avatar image Kevin Infer Wang commented ·

@Infer Wang I don't see any indication that you are a Microsoft/PlayFab employee and don't feel comfortable publicly posting the Title ID. As I noted in an update to the original post, the issue only occurred on the "Title Overview" page. Regardless, the issue appears to have been fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.