question

diotoons avatar image
diotoons asked

Playfab not Authorized to perform actions on given Paypal account

Before today, I was able to successfully make purchases in my game through PayPal using PlayFab. However, since today, I get the error: 'PlayFab not authorized to perform actions on the given PayPal account.'

Anyone know what might be the problem? I did not make any changes and allowed 'PlayFabCheckOut_api1.Microsoft.com' and 'billing_api1.playfab.com' to process Express Checkout payments (I didn't know which one to use, but it worked fine before anyway).

unity3dPartner Add-ons
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

I will do some research.

0 Likes 0 ·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image kylemc@microsoft.com Xiao Zha commented ·

We worked with PayPal to update our account and things should be resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

There was an incident: PlayFab Status - PayPal Integration Suspended, and it has been resolved. You may try re-installing the PayPal addon to see if the issue persists.

6812-image.png

image.png (74.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gamedev-1 avatar image
gamedev-1 answered

Any luck?

1 comment
10 |1200

diotoons avatar image diotoons commented ·

not yet unfortunately, i'm using the 'simple paypal storefront' asset instead now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.