question

Abdulhai Moubarak avatar image
Abdulhai Moubarak asked

Economy v2 RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems

Hello I have setup a service account with "Financial data" + "View app information and download bulk reports" enabled on Google play console and set the google play plugin in playfab with the service account I am getting this response from (PlayFabEconomyAPI/RedeemGooglePlayInventoryItems)

{"Failed":[],"Succeeded":[{"MarketplaceTransactionId":"GPA.3310-3924-2307-53179","OfferId":"test","SuccessTimestamp":"2024-02-06T00:00:00Z"}],"TransactionIds":null,"Request":{"CollectionId":"default","CustomTags":null,"Entity":{"Id":"B83DADFAD163583A","Type":"title_player_account"},"Purchases":[{"ProductId":"test","Token":"dpcjgnejpckcpjocakkllmhd.AO-J1OzoHcDIrv09VQset7NqOAbHZVaXV8xpMRsY-mUBQxkyd6cQcxmj--xBs5pVpwEVKCO8qJo7dKvZcHrOvt82u5ac2QDcTVhgTo-Anau9qHZi8Uvjz9I"}],"AuthenticationContext":null},"CustomData":null}

the issue is no items are added when purchasing the bundle on IOS it is redeeming correctly

Title ID : C4114

apisIn-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If you make the request with a token that's already consumed. In that case the service will not redeem the token a second time. It's possible that this is the behavior you're encountering. You may try the Redeem API with a new token to see if the issue persists.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Abdulhai Moubarak avatar image Abdulhai Moubarak commented ·

I am doing redeem right after the purchase is done in "ProcessPurchase" Unity IAP

0 Likes 0 ·
Abdulhai Moubarak avatar image Abdulhai Moubarak commented ·

I noticed that SuccessTimestamp is always 2024-02-XXT00:00:00Z always at time 00:00:00

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Abdulhai Moubarak commented ·

I will do some research. And could you please provide the master_player_account Id of the player who encounters the problem? Also, our PG has aware that the SuccessTimestamp may not be correct in some cases.

0 Likes 0 ·
Abdulhai Moubarak avatar image Abdulhai Moubarak Xiao Zha commented ·

Thank you, I am using this account for testing 8F6960C9FE13B3A6

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.