question

tomomitsuishi avatar image
tomomitsuishi asked

Some reports are on the web page, but not in the CSV file downloaded via API

I want to use Playfab's GetDataReport API endpoint to write CSV data to a spreadsheet, but the CSV file I downloaded contained only Key Performance Indicator (KPI) names and no numerical data. However, the same report for the same day from "Dashboards→Reports" on Playfab's web page had the numerical data. Can someone tell me why that is?

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

After my testing, the reports which downloaded using the API GetDataReport (e.g. Daily Totals Report/Daily Overview Report) are no different from the reports downloaded directly from the Game Manager, they both contain numeric data. Could you tell us which report you downloaded? And you can also re-download the report for a different date to see if the issue persists. In addition, you can check if there is an error occurred when you wrote CSV data to the spreadsheet that caused the issue.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tomomitsuishi avatar image tomomitsuishi commented ·

Thank you for your reply

I used Admin's GetDataReport API. The other days reports were fine. Below is the request and response.Could you tell me the reason?

Report without numerical data:

request:

curl -X POST https://{titleid}.playfabapi.com/Admin/GetDataReport \
 -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
 -H "X-SecretKey: {secret key}" \
 -d '{"Day":15,"Month":2,"ReportName":"DailyTotalsReport","Year":2024}'

response:

TitleId,Ts,Total Logins,Unique Logins,UniquePayers,Revenue,Purchases,Total Calls,Total Successful Calls,Total Errors,Arpu,Arppu,Average Purchase Price,New Users,Month to Date Mau

Report with numerical data:

request:

curl -X POST https://{titleid}.playfabapi.com/Admin/GetDataReport \
 -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
 -H "X-SecretKey: {secret key}" \
 -d '{"Day":14,"Month":2,"ReportName":"DailyTotalsReport","Year":2024}'

response:

TitleId,Ts,Total Logins,Unique Logins,UniquePayers,Revenue,Purchases,Total Calls,Total Successful Calls,Total Errors,Arpu,Arppu,Average Purchase Price,New Users,Month to Date Mau
 166E7,2024-02-15T00:00:00.0000000,0,0,0,$0.00,0,11,9,2,$0.00,$0.00,$0.00,0,14
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.