question

paok4890 avatar image
paok4890 asked

Google plus login on Unity WebGL

Hello, I would like it it is possible to create a Unity WebGL game using google plus login like in browser games e.g. the attached image.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We do provide a Google login API method - https://api.playfab.com/documentation/client/method/LoginWithGoogleAccount. So yes, you can create a game that uses Google to sign in. We do not interfere in the display layer of your game however, so the user interface part of that is something you will need to provide.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paok4890 avatar image paok4890 commented ·

Sorry for the probably stupid question, but isn't this supposed to work for android devices only? I am aware of this option for android devices, but I was wondering about pc browser games that use WebGL technology.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan paok4890 commented ·

Not at all - it's a Google account sign-in, not an Android sign-in. As an example, you can sign into Gmail from any browser - which is also a Google account sign-in.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.