question

Marcel Ernst avatar image
Marcel Ernst asked

Incorrect lobby property mapping in C# SDK

Hi,

in the PlayFab C# SDK version 1.171.231208 the SearchData, LobbyData as well as the MemberData is mapped as a Dictionary<string, string>, but it should be mapped as a Dictionary<string, object> to properly reflect all JSON values.

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce your issue with postman, I didn’t receive 401 error when call the CloudScript/ExecuteFunction endpoint using the EntityToken returned by the GetEntityToken one. Could you please test with postman to see if this issue can be reproduced? The issue may be related to the way you set AuthenticationContext. 6715-image.png https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/multiplayer/lobby/create-lobby?view=playfab-rest

image.png (74.3 KiB)
image.png (60.7 KiB)
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang commented ·

6665-image.png 6666-image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (25.2 KiB)
image.png (47.8 KiB)
Marcel Ernst avatar image Marcel Ernst Infer Wang commented ·

Do I understand you correctly, that key-value pairs in the documentation means string keys and string values? Why are there number_keys when only strings can be used as values? In other parts of the documenation the type object always refers to JSON objects, which can have all kinds of value types.

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang Marcel Ernst commented ·

This is by design. May I know your concern on the current design?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.