question

Ben avatar image
Ben asked

Trying to contact sales!

Hello, I've tried contacting sales many different ways on different platforms for weeks but I'm not getting a response. How can we get sales on the phone?

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

You can navigate to the [Contact us] page - Contact us (playfab.com) to submit your request and discuss the detail of problem with our sales team. If you have already submitted your request, then thank you for your patience in advance.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ben avatar image Ben commented ·

I've done that multiple times and it's been many weeks/months. Please give me another method for contacting you. Thank you.

1 Like 1 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi Ben commented ·

Sorry for the inconvenience. There was a problem with the contact us page before, but now this issue has been fixed. Could you tell us when was the last time you submitted the request? And what is written in the First Name and Last Name when submitting?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.