question

yogev avatar image
yogev asked

Hey, is there tutorial on how to build guild/Team system?

Hey, is there a tutorial on how to build a guild/Team system? I want to let the players create small groups where they can ask their teammates for resources and maybe chat. like in clash of clans

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

You can refer to Entity Groups - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn for more information about how to build the guild. And since entity groups doesn't offer the chat feature, you may need to use PlayFab Party to implement the chat feature.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yogev avatar image yogev commented ·

Thank you, and what are the costs of Entity groups?

will it increase costs by a lot if I am starting to use chat and Entity features?

I am not sure if I should add those 2 systems with ability to gift for players for a game that I am not sure if I will earn much from it

thank you !!

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

PlayFab's pricing is calculated from a set of consumption-based meters, and the Entity groups belong to the profile Read/Write API. You can refer to Pricing Meters - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn for more information about defining the full set of pricing meters for PlayFab and how to measure and calculate them. And the cost of Entity groups also depends on your current pricing plan, please refer to PlayFab pricing for more details. About the cost of Party, you can refer to Party Pricing. In addition, you can also use this Party pricing calculator to estimate your monthly bill based on your projections. You can choose whether to use them or not according to your own situation.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.