question

diegostevensblu avatar image
diegostevensblu asked

Not allowing me to grant PlayFab item LBAAK.

Hey, i'm trying to grant the item LBAAK. to a player in my title but it isnt allowing the to grant the item to the certain player, could somebody try grant the item and reproduce the issue?

TitleID = 63FDD PlayfabID = 7209A9E857A805D3

Thanks!

Player Inventory
5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

Could you tell us more details about your scenario? Are you using Legacy Economy or Economy v2? And how do you grant items to players? Through API or through Game Manager? Please also provide us with the error message so that we can do some research.

0 Likes 0 ·
diegostevensblu avatar image diegostevensblu Neils Shi commented ·

Hello there, thanks for replying so whenever I try grant the item it doesnt work, it just refreshes my page and the item isnt there. I'm trying to do it via the Game Manager, and the item works on every other player besides this one, if somebody tries to replicate this issue on my title could the player keep the item as it is a needed item, Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi diegostevensblu commented ·

Could you try to use API to grant the item “LBAAK” to this player and check if it works? If you use Legacy Economy, you can call API GrantItemsToUser to grant items to the user. If you use Economy v2, then you can call API AddInventoryItems to add items to user's inventory.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.