question

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To asked

Unable to disable the ListBuildSummariesV2 API with UpdatePolicy

I'm trying to disable the ListBuildSummariesV2 API for my title, and while it is successfully updating the API is still usable.

Is there something wrong with this request?

{
             "Resource": "pfrn:api--/MultiplayerServer/ListBuildSummariesV2",
             "Action": "*",
             "Effect": "Deny",
             "Principal": "*",
             "Comment": ""
 }
apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Why do you want to disable this API? Normally client cannot call this API, only title entity can call it.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Robyn To avatar image Robyn To commented ·

I am able to call this API using the player EntityToken returned from LoginWithCustomId

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang Robyn To commented ·

You may see in your game manager-> title settings->API features. If you check the ”Allow client to start games”, ListBuildSummariesV2 will work with player entitytoken. Also as tested, it seems that API policy doesn’t work for this API, so you may just disable the client side by unchecking the setting. 6653-image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (20.7 KiB)
Robyn To avatar image Robyn To Infer Wang commented ·

If I disable 'Allow client to start games', we aren't able to play our game. (Client 'play button' uses RequestMultiplayerServer to start)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.