question

Gaige Dery avatar image
Gaige Dery asked

Playfab Studio not showing up in Playfan EdEx tab in Unity (Settings),In Playfab Settings when I try to add the studio it wont show up!

So I made a studio for my game I was making. And when I try to add the studio into the Playfab Settings in the PlayFab EdEx tab in Unity, it wont show up! ,So I made a studio for my game I was making. And when I try to add the studio into the Playfab Settings in the PlayFab EdEx tab in Unity, it wont show up!

Player Datamultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You may try re-login to the PlayFab EdEx to see if the new studio appears. Also, please remember that only the studio with the same name that was created first will appear in EdEx. Therefore, you should keep the studio name unique. Otherwise, you may need to choose Override studio option and set the TitleId and Developer Secret Key manually. In addition, since the PlayFab EdEx is not necessary, you may refer to Installing the PlayFab SDK for Unity - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to set the Title ID and Developer Secret Key without using the editor extensions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.