question

yogev avatar image
yogev asked

can I still use cloudscript revisions?

Hey, Can I still use the old cloudscript revisions? or its only azure functions ? Another thing is "playfab.functions.function_registered" will invoke when a new anonymous user registers/signs in.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Couldscript(legacy) is still working. However, I suggest you use azure function, legacy version will eventually be eliminated. Could you please tell me what do you mean by mentioning “another is …”? When anonymous users register such as “login with customid”, normally it will trigger these events, "playfab.functions.function_registered" is not included. You can see the events triggered in the gamemanager->title overview->playsteam monitor. 6565-image.png

image.png (79.5 KiB)
8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yogev avatar image yogev commented ·

Hey thank you, I have added a rule with "playfab.functions.function_registered" but when I sign in I don't see the event invoking but I can see that a new user got created

what could I have been doing wrong? and np I will move to azure function

6570-screenshot-20.png

0 Likes 0 ·
screenshot-20.png (46.6 KiB)
yogev avatar image yogev commented ·

Hey I tested with azure function and its seems that "playfab.functions.function_registered" won't invoke for some reason what should I do?

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang yogev commented ·

When a user signs in, as the image shows, it won’t trigger "playfab.functions.function_registered". So, your rule won’t execute. Could you please tell me how did you know” ‘playfab.functions.function_registered’ will invoke when a new anonymous user registers/signs in”? I suggest changing the event type to “com.playfab.player_created”.

1 Like 1 ·
yogev avatar image yogev Infer Wang commented ·

Hey thank you, I thought that when you sign in for the first time its like registering but its seems not

the player created even worked! thank you !!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments