question

hello-5 avatar image
hello-5 asked

Build Server Auto Starts and Terminates every 5 minutes,Server Build automatically runs and terminates every 5 minutes

Hi, Recently I uploaded a build server (Unity + Mirror) and connected to it maybe 5-6 times total. But in the Usage tab it shows me about 200 hours of VM Instance hours and I can see the sessions start and terminate every 5 minutes (Screenshots attached) What's this about and how can I prevent it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

The screenshot you uploaded seems to be failing, and since your server automatically runs and terminates every 5 minutes, could you tell us how the state of your server changes during this process (StandingBy/ Active/ Terminating)? We suggest that you may check the code about the server startup section, it could be the cause of this issue. You can also provide us with your server log so that we can do some research. In addition, may I know whether you have local debugged your game server before deploying it? If not, please check this documentation Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab for more details about locally debugging.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.