question

kim avatar image
kim asked

Unity crashes after some time

Hi

My game crashes after some random time when logged in to PlayFab, this does not happen if I don't login to PlayFab.

How would I go about fixing this?

In the log file is the following:

C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (74D10000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.19041.3636 ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 60EF7CA0) 0x60EF7CA0 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 60EF7E5D) 0x60EF7E5D (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available) ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 60FC08F0) 0x60FC08F0 (UnityPlayer) (function-name not available) 0x76D7FCC9 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk 0x77BB7C6E (ntdll) RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath 0x77BB7C3E (ntdll) RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

According to the U5.3 - ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' - Unity Forum , the error “SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address” basically means that Unity crash handler failed to locate where the code crashed, it doesn't help when we want to figure out what happened. We recommend that you may use our latest PlayFab Unity SDK and PlayFabExtension and then try again to see if the issue persists. If the problem persists, could you provide us with the steps to reproduce? Such as which APIs you called. And which version of Unity you're using?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image kim commented ·

It turned out to be a Unity code stripping issue. Did more tests and it turned out to occur randomly. Thank you for the help.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.