question

TGA Generic Admin 01 avatar image
TGA Generic Admin 01 asked

Playfab API Certificates

Is there a certificate problem with Playfab API servers? When I call Playfab API, the certificate usually refers to one of many backend servers that provide the service.

Are those servers under any problem or maintenance? I noticed some services that were working suddenly failing, either not found in DNS or missing certificates, thus not serving HTTPS but only HTTP.. so, my SSL pinning is failing those as insecure.

Any info on this? Kind regards.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

There seemed to be no incidents with the PlayFab service these past two days. And I test some PlayFab APIs with Postman, everything works fine. Could you please share more details about the issue you are experiencing? For example, which version of SDK are you using? How is the API tested? What is the specific error message? Could you provide detailed reproduction steps?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.