question

Stefan Radjenovic avatar image
Stefan Radjenovic asked

Does the Contact us page and support work, since nobody replied to me in 17 days?

I submitted 3 tickets in the past 17 days about problems logging in since the two factor auth app was deleted and now there is no way of logging in to my account. Nobody replied. Is the support even working and can somebody help me recover my account.

Account ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience. We have contacted with the team, and we will get you posted of any update. Thanks for your patience in advance.

7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Stefan Radjenovic avatar image Stefan Radjenovic commented ·

Still nobody has replied and sovled my problem, can i please get in touch with somebody that can help me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang Stefan Radjenovic commented ·

Sorry for the convenience. I just followed up with the team. Due to holiday reason, the response may be late. I will continue checking with the team. Thanks for your patience.

-1 Like -1 ·
Stefan Radjenovic avatar image Stefan Radjenovic Infer Wang commented ·

Its not because of the holiday reasons, I send the email 20 days ago, there weren't any holidays then. Can you please urge them to help me solve this issue, it wont take more than a few minutes.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.